CORTEC Model “NH” adjustable chokes provide oilfield customers a well-established design that has been in service worldwide for decades. It is based on the typical Cameron® H2 design and offers field interchangeability with common components.
The CORTEC needle and seat trim choke offers an economy of operation and versatile utility in a traditional design that is familiar to oilfield personnel.
Features and Benefits
- Traditional angle body O-Ring bonnet.
- Interchangeable parts with many other Cameron® H2 style chokes
- Field convertible from adjustable to positive.
- Robust metal bonnet seal is optional.
- Optional “Spring Loaded Pressure Energized TFE” stem packing reduces operation torque, offers superior sealing characteristics, and is compatible with a wide range of chemicals associated with drilling and production.
|Needle and Seat Models|
|These valves are interchangeable with Cameron® model “H2”|
|These valves are interchangeable with the Gray® Model “8746”|
|These valves are interchangeable with FMC® Models “JWA” and “PC”|
Contact Production Chokes Sales