The CORTEC “STC” Compact Check Valve is a swing type check valve designed for high-pressure fluid applications.
Features and Benefits
- Metal-to-metal sealed disc pin retainer.
- Polymer seal in the seat retainer keeps it out of the flow stream.
- Mechanically locked-in seat ring provides added safety and performance.
- Disc swings completely out of the flow path reducing pressure drop and turbulence.
- Multiple material springs are available to suit any application.
- Provides positive shut-off in low-flow application.
- Discs are easy to replace in the field.
- Spring-loaded for low-pressure sealing.
- High-torsion Inconel springs can be utilized, allowing for installation in both vertical and horizontal positions.
- Sizes range from ½” to 14” (larger nominal sizes available upon request)
- ANSI CL1500 to 20,000 psi working pressure
- Bore sized to common piping schedules
- Available in almost any size and type end connection
- API 6FD Fire-safe design provides primary metal-to-metal seal at valve bonnet and end connections
Check Valves Sales