This high performance model “CC” Control Choke design offers the oilfield operator specific performance advantages over the conventional needle trim options.
Features and Benefits
- Pressure balanced trim offsets high actuation force and allows for high differential pressures.
- Slotted sleeve provides smooth flow-to-lift transition that reduces noise.
- Maintains low-pressure recovery characteristics to offset potential cavitation and flashing.
- Seat and control sleeve sealing surfaces are not directly exposed to the high velocity flow.
- Highly effective shut-off that meets the practical demands of oilfield applications.
- Adapts to a wide range of inlet and outlet connections and dimensions.
- Fitted with a heavy duty severe service metal bonnet seal ring. (excludes Model “CC1”)
This design offers ‘real-world’ advantages to noise reduction, reduced cavitation in liquid service, reduced icing in gas service, extended service in abrasive environments, and positive shut-off.
|Cage and Sleeve Models|
Contact Production Chokes Sales