The CORTEC “FLB” Compact Floating Ball Valve provides users with an exceedingly reliable proven design.
The CMS Model NC Floating Ball Valve is a Non Seat Carrier version of our FLB Class Valve and offers maximum quality at an economical price.
The CMS Model FLB ball valve is a floating ball and dual floating seat design.
Features and Benefits
- The floating ball is
- Preloaded between the seats during assembly.
- Moves incrementally tighter against the seats as pressure increases.
- Provides a reliable positive shut-off in either flowing direction.
- The removable bonnet design allows for field replacement of the stem seal without removing the valve from the flow line.
- The body injection fitting is used for routine lubrication of the body cavity and injection of emergency sealant. This helps to reduce torque and extend service life.
- Quarter-turn design.
- Available as manual lever, gear operated, or actuated.
Double Ball Valve
The double trunnion ball valve offers redundant block & bleed capability and the ability to verify seat integrity.
CORTEC’s throttling ball design minimizes seat damage associated with standard throttle ball valves. Flow area through ball is characterized for linear flow control. Balls that are 2″ and larger can be throttled by rotating the stem/ball in either direction.
Integral Flanged Ball
Our integral flanged ball valve can replace standard length 6A/6D valves.
- Sizes range from 1″ through 12″
- ANSI CL1500 to 15,000 psi working pressure
- Bore sized to common piping schedules
- API 6FA Fire-safe design
- Available in almost any size and type end connection
- The DLB Class ball valve can be supplied with optional metal seat seals
Compact Valves Sales