The CORTEC “PD” Poppet Diverter Valve offers a three-way diversion of flow when space and weight are critical.
This valve is designed for fast and easy diversion of flow between production and test headers.
Features and Benefits
- Simple, low-cost conversion to automation.
- Actuator operates pneumatically, hydraulically, or with field gas.
- Linear operation increases seat durability.
- Upper seat is isolated from the flow path.
- Inlet can be located on either side.
- Multiple lifting points on valve body for easy field installation.
- Positive spring return allows for fail to lower port when a loss of pressure occurs.
- Reliable design, easy replacement and service.
- Wide open flow zones reduce seat wear, maintenance, and vibration.
- Size ranging from 2″ through 6″
- ANSI CL1500 to 6,170 PSI working pressure
- Bore is sized to common piping schedules
- Available in almost any size and type end connection
- Designed to API 6FA design criteria
- Hydraulic or Pneumatic Actuator assemblies
- Low-pressure actuation
Compact Valves Sales