The CMS Subsea Ball Valve is engineered for high integrity sealing and trouble-free operation in a wide range of harsh subsea service environments.
Features and Benefits
- Compact body design reduces leak paths with greater material integrity.
- Readily operable with industry standard ROV’s via a standard API-17D interface or configured with an easy grab handle to show valve position.
- Optional double stem.
- Split ring thrust collar isolates the hydraulic stem thrust, preventing the stem from being displaced in the ball.
- Hyperbaric sealing employed as needed to prevent water ingress.
- If cathodic protection is required, electrical continuity between valve components can be provided.
- Offered as either floating or trunnion design.
Options – CMS offers subsea valves for a variety of applications:
- Sizes range from 1″ through 12″
- ANSI CL1500 to 15,000 psi working pressure
- Available in trunnion or floating design
- Water depths to 10,000 feet
- Bore sized to common piping schedules
- Available in almost any size and type end connection
Compact Valves Sales