The CORTEC DDV Drilling Diverter Ball Valve can be used for on and offshore drilling where there is a need for a more compact valve design.
This valve is designed for high performance drilling applications and abrasive service.
Features and Benefits
- Multiple lifting points for easy field installation.
- External travel adjustment screws make adjustments easy.
- Cap screws allow for easy flange removal.
- Grease fitting facilitates routine lubrication.
- Standard visual position indication or pneumatic, electric and hydraulic options.
- Size ranging from 10″ through 12″
- Available in 300, 600, & 900 class working pressure
- Available in multiple bore sizes
- Available in almost any size and type end connection
- Designed to API 6FA design criteria
- Fill-up and trip type applications.
- Motion compensation and Riser Tensioning System control valve applications.
- Riser Booster line valve applications.
Compact Valves Sales