The CORTEC line of compact valves are designed for a wide range of fluid control applications, providing users with a space-saving and lightweight design when compared to traditional ANSI and API class valves.
This design offers a lightweight, smaller, and reliable ball valve.
Features and Benefits
Unique bolted body and end connections make valve removal from the line easy, simplifying any repairs
- No special tools needed for disassembly
- Replacement parts are easily field installed
- Metal-to-metal, ball-to-seat seals
- Fire-safe design provides primary metal-to-metal seating at the valve bonnet and end connections
- Quarter-turn design
- Can be supplied as either manual lever or actuated
- Size range of ½” to 14” (larger nominal sizes available upon request)
- Up to API 20,000 psi working pressure
- Bore sized to common piping schedules
- Available in almost any size and type end connection
Compact Valves Sales