We are seeking a full-time Quality Associate for our Houma, Louisiana, facility.
Essential Job Functions
- Preparation of data books
- Final review of travelers
- Filing – paperwork and folders
- Upkeep of MTR and PMI reports in computer
- Scanning and upkeep of weld maps
- Order, download and help with the upkeep of standards
- Create CDs when needed
- Greet and assist visitors
- Other duties as necessary
Specialized knowledge, critical skills and competencies
Strong organizational and computer skills.
Good command of the English language both verbal and written accompanied with good reading and interpretation skills.
Proficient in basic numerical computations.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
FULL BENEFITS PACKAGE AVAILABLE
HOURS ARE 7AM – 5PM MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY
Please complete the form below to apply.