Responsible for product design and drafting to ensure compliance with customer requirements and to ensure designs are consistent with established industry and company standards.
Essential Job Functions
- Comply with all safety, health, environmental and quality Management System requirements, policies and procedures relevant to the position.
- Prepare basic product layout, detail (fabrication) and design drawings as assigned.
- Interpret customer requirements and apply industry and company standards to provide project design, documentation and technical documents.
- Confer with engineering and design staff to determine design modifications and the specification and selection of mechanical components.
Consult with other departments on designs, problems and questions.
Associate’s Degree (Design/Drafting or related field) from a two-year college or trade school; or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Proficient usage of Solidworks and or Inventor 3D modeling software preferred.
Specialized Knowledge, Critical Skills and Competencies
- Working knowledge of ANSI Drafting Techniques and Geometric Tolerance
- Design Documentation Development, Control & Record Keeping
- Specialized (Advanced) Computer Skills
FULL BENEFITS PACKAGE OFFERED
Please complete the form below to apply.